Gua Sha K
What is Gua Sha:
Gua Sha has been practiced in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years. This jade Gua Sha tool had healing qualities and is said to have a firming and lifting effect on the skin.
Jade is balancing and has naturally cooling properties. It is known as the stone of eternal youth.
How can it benefit you:
- Besides improving overall health and radiance of the skin, Gua Sha has a multitude of benefits.
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Reduces puffiness, fluid build-up and dark circles
- Relieves face and jaw tension
- Aids in circulation to give the skin a healthy glow
- Firms and lifts the face over time
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines
How to use:
- Apply facial serum or face oil. I love the Petrichor range.
- Glide in an upwards motion from the eye brows to the hairline.
- Move to the cheeks and glide outwards from the crease of the nose to the ear.
- Place the groove over the chin bone and glide up the jawline towards the earlobe on each side.
This product is a wonderful addition to your mindful morning “wake-up” routine. The Gua Sha tool comes in a beautiful silk bag.